Hire me for your genealogy research
Please note, as an employee of the New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEHGS) I cannot accept research clients who are members of NEHGS due to a non-compete agreement. If you are not a member, I look forward to working with you.
- Family History Research - Curious to learn more about your family history? Or have you hit a brickwall in your research? I can work with you and research your ancestors, find their stories, and connect you with your past.
- DNA Analysis - Frustrated by your DNA test? I can help you understand and work with your results.
Family History Research Includes:
- Consultation and review of your family history information. Please provide any information or documents you already have on the person or family to be researched. I do not want to duplicate information you already have.
- A contract for the work you desire.
- Written research report, including negative findings. See sample research report for more information.
- Recommendations for future research.
- Copies, transcriptions, or abstracts of documents, as appropriate.
$50 per hour for services described above. A basic research project requires between five and ten hours of work. An initial 20 minute consultation is free.
$100 for two-hour minimum, payable in advance. Other charges will be billed upon completion.
Parking, photocopies, postage, long-distance telephone calls, other incidental expenses and travel outside of local repositories are charged at actual cost. Travel to local repositories is usually not charged.
- By check, payable to Pam Holland, 133 Elmwood Rd. #2, Swampscott, MA, 01907.
- Via invoice payable through PayPal.
For more information please contact me.